Ring Toss Party Game
Did somebody say Corona? :-)
Glad we're 90% done with that, rest in peace to all our loved ones lost along the way.
On a brighter note, we're back outside and what better way to celebrate 🥂 than to burn some calories
Some get their blood rushing through:
- Getting back to the gym
- Light workouts at home
But what if you have had 1 or 10 drinks and want to have a good time?
✅ Get yourself a Handmade ring toss game board instead
You’ll be chased out of the Gym if you walk in drunk, but you can set this up and have a blast in your home or in a party without a care in the world
Party games go back in history about as far as parties do, and there’s a reason for that. Whether you’re at a bar or hangout drinking or not, we all love a little friendly competition to help distract us from our stressful lives
This should be on your radar if
🚨 You're still afraid of leaving the home, especially if you live in an area that still has a lot of cases of the virus with no improvement in sight
PROS: You get to bond with your siblings or wife/husband right in your home without having to dress up and go out to dinner etc
PROS: You don't need to sell a kidney to have fun with your mates, this can be delivered to your place fully paid for (less than the price of a KFC Big Mac)
PROS: You can invite 2-4 of your friends over and have a good time in your yard or in your living room and sleep off after taking some drinks without risking safety driving your friends back home for the weekend
CONS: You and your friends might never go to a party ever again because of how much fun you had with the Ring Toss game ;-)
This is essentially the modern-day rock-paper-scissors! A game to bring friends and families together for good fun and make new memories.
So drop your phones, light a fire, crack a beer (or whatever you are into), and enjoy the moment
✅ A game for 5yr olds (without the beer though :-) all the way to Grandpas and Grandmas that provides hours of entertainment
✅ Helps your friends improve their hand-eye coordination.
✅ Perfect for enlivening your basement, lawn, car lot, balcony, man cave, and more!
How To Play? -
The rules of this game are simple.
- Place a shot in the middle of the circles between you and your worthy opponent.
- Then, both of you try to toss the ring onto your hook.
- ✅ If you succeed, you get to move the shot one circle closer to your friend.
- 💔 If the shot reaches the last circle, you or your buddy has to drink!
Take it around when you travel too - Easy to fold and squeeze into a backpack or the trunk of your car
Freshly sanded to display the natural design of the wood. Looks great in bars, breweries, backyards, or your home.
Seth Murdock, one of our long time customers, says he appreciates the craftsmanship of these boards. In his review, Murdock wrote,
“This is a one of a kind piece – great craftsmanship! Looks stylin’ in my formal living room which often brings up conversation and then the competition begins – such a fun game! And shipping was FAST! Would recommend it again for sure!”
LIMITED TIME OFFER - No dull moment at any of your parties ever again
- 30 Day No Questions asked Guaranteed Returns and One Year Warranty
- Save 43% if you click here to save your order before the 2 hr offer expires
Still Got Your Adrenaline Rushing for More?
Here's some more party games for your next birthday or reception outing
- Head's Up
A real crowd pleaser, the Head's Up app makes party games a doddle. Once you've downloaded it, one person picks a category (whether that's Superstars, Act It Out, Animals or more), and puts the phone to their head.
- The phone will then display words within that category, and the other players on that person's team have to describe the word without actually saying it, in a time limit.
- Once the person guesses correctly, they nod the phone forward, and it moves onto the next word. The winning team is the one which guesses the most words in the time limit.
- Mystery Word
This is a great game to start at the beginning of a dinner party. Everybody has to put their own name into a pot, and a ridiculous phrase / word / sentence into another pot.
- Each person around the table then pulls a name and phrase out of the respective pots (hopefully not their own!), and then has to work that phrase into conversation with the chosen person, without being called out for it.
- (For example) if one person pulled out 'I applied for Love Island' and 'Sarah', they'd have to find a way to tell Sarah about their ITV2 application without her suspecting.
- Beer Pong
Another absolute classic. Beer Pong involves attempting to throw a ping pong ball into your opposition's cup, resulting in them drinking the contents.
- At either end of a kitchen table / counter top/ ping pong table, put six cups in a triangle shape.
- In teams, take it in turns to throw the ball into your opposition's cups from your end
being sure to be transparent with your rules from the beginning. Is the ball allowed to bounce? Are you allowed to hit the rim? The winning team is the one who lands the ball in all of the opposition's cups before they do it to you.
I can’t tell you how many times I played this game with my friends! One of the reasons it’s one of the most fun party games is because it’s a little different every time based on who people write down!
The general idea is that you’re trying to guess celebrities using words and acting out. It sounds easy but three rounds of play makes it seriously one of the most fun party games!
Give each guest 10 slips of paper and ask them to write the name of a celebrity that they think everyone (or most people) will know. Think Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, etc.
Split your group into two teams. If you have even numbers I always think it’s fun to play guys vs. girls. This game is better with a smaller number of people like 10-15 but can still be played with more or less.